Farmers Incorporated is a stockholder corporation begun in 1956 when a group of farmers got together and formed a charter. An office and warehouse were built on Raceway Road in Greenville, MS and is still in use today. This group sold stock to other farmers in the Washington County, Sharkey County, Issaquena County, and Bolivar County areas. Their purpose was to form a buying group for products such as fertilizer, seed, chemicals, and fuels needed on the farm.
Today Farmers Inc. has over 350 stockholders and services many farms in those same counties. In 1961 a branch warehouse was built near Rolling Fork, MS to service those farmers in that area. In 1995 the Greenville warehouse was renovated to house a 3600 square foot retail store that we call “ The Co-op”. The Co-Op is a full line hunting, fishing, and sporting store with animal feeds, lawn fertilizers, chemicals, and many more products to service the needs of our area residents and hunters.